CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

eNgaGemEnt


Guess what everyone?? I'm getting engage this Sunday!! Congratulation Zaaim!! I just can't wait! I'm so happy! So excited! All the preparation for the engagement day has been done accordingly... A ring and a creamy colour kebaya just for her...Others, as "hantaran" will be done by my mom... hehe...(can nego kot..) hahah! "Mira" is her name, thank god for sending her into my life... i meet her 3 years ago, arranged by a friend... i really don't trust the word "love at the 1st sight" untill that night... she's so beautiful... i love her smile and the way she talked... I never really fell in love before... (Wah, so jiwang! normal la..) and i'm not very confident with girls... But, she really get my life changed... to a different man... to a better man...

I had a very difficult time after my graduation... Struggle for life without jobs... But still she was there by my side... And i still remember, one day i had a call from a company (FMG) calling for an interview... i never applied for any vacancies there... and when i went for the interview, Mr Nagarajan, my ex-boss said that he received my resume by fax... then i knew it was her doing it for me... That was my 1st job... And i should thanks her for her help... :-)

So , one more week to get engaged, no more playing and need to save more money for future...
Untill then... Yeayy!!!! Hahahahaha.....

11 comments:

Nice Guy said...

Cute!


Another magazine cover maker @ www.FakeMagazineCover.com (over 500 designs).

Put your face on a different body @ www.BodySwitcher.com before making magazines.

Anak Mak Bun said...

wishing u and mira..selamat bertunang...

BonD said...

thanks tini..insyaallah..i wish takziah for your late grandfather..

Fakha said...

bro, happy engagement. so, when is the BIG day planned? so, all the best in entering the new phase of your life.

love at first sight eh.... mmm

BonD said...

hehehe..!! Thanx bro.. my engagement day will be on this sunday..insyaallah, alwez pray to Allah for my endless happiness with her..

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

u're in deep 'PACK' life schedule bro. with ur wed, ur license, ur band, etc. My situation is only DEPENDING TO YOUR FREE TIME man....
So, i might have to FIND someone else isk..isk..isk...
btw,[by the way] CONGRATz & HAPPY WED TO YOU!

Miraffiorry said...

Hei...Just read it...

congrats dude!!

BonD said...

hehe thanx dayang... :-)

Unknown said...

congrate bro..:P

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

weh komen aa blog aku weh sedih nih isk..isk...isk......

Unknown said...

congrats 2 da` engagement.ORALe!(spikers k-perak 3)